KidsFirst Cooperman-Bogue Awards
Nominations for exemplary social service frontline staff who serve Pinellas County children and families are now being accepted through the deadline of March 22, 2023 at 5:00 PM.
KidsFirst Cooperman-Bogue Awards recognize outstanding social services professionals who provide direct services and work tirelessly to put children first! Awardees receive a monetary award in the amount of $1,000 each, plus they are recognized via JWB’s social media, website, press releases, and PSAs. Awardees will also be publicly recognized during JWB’s Annual KidsFirst Cooperman-Bogue Awards Luncheon on Friday, April 28, 2023, from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM at the Coliseum (535 4th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, Florida).
Please review the Nomination Criteria at the link below. Nominations are reviewed and ranked by an independent selection committee. Nominations submitted that meet criteria will remain in the running throughout the year.
To nominate a remarkable social services employee making a difference in the lives of Pinellas County children and families, complete and submit the online Nomination Form at the link below.
Thank you for helping us recognize and lift up exemplary frontline workers who are putting kids first!
Congratulations to last year’s 2021 KidsFirst Cooperman-Bogue Award Winners for their life-changing work with Pinellas County children and families!
- Chynna Cade | Directions for Living
- Cynthia Smith | Suncoast Center
- Dena McKenna | Pinellas County Schools
- Ernest Cross | Seniors in Service of Tampa Bay
- Freda Dixon | City of Clearwater
- Maura Keane | Gulf Coast Jewish Family & Community Services
- Michelle Schaefer | Healthy Start Coalition of Pinellas
- Nannette Friend | Family Center on Deafness
- Nhu Nguyen | Lealman & Asian Neighborhood Family Center
- Olivia Barclay | PEMHS & Homeless Leadership Alliance
- Reginald Randolph | Florida Department of Health in Pinellas
- Tiffany Brown | Pinellas County Multicultural Young Life
JWB would like to recognize and thank our sponsors. Thanks to their generosity, quarterly winners receive monetary awards to acknowledge their tireless work of always putting children first. Their contributions also help make possible an annual awards luncheon where all winners are honored.