Participant Management | Apricot360
Apricot360 Implementation Timeline
9/10/21: Apricot360 Agency User Access forms were due to your respective JWB Senior Program Consultant.
10/15/21: FY21 data entry must be complete in the GEMS system.
10/15/21: User access to GEMS will be terminated at close of business.
10/11/21 – 10/15/21: All agency user must complete the following basic APRICOT360 SSG Academy Trainings – 101 Tutorial, 201 Tutorial, and 301 Tutorial.
- These self-paced trainings must be completed, at your convenience, any time during this week.
- Please allow, at least, one (1) hour per tutorial.
- The registration process and links will be emailed to you by Friday, 10/8/21.
10/18/21 – 10/29/21: Provider users will receive individual program-specific training from your respective JWB Evaluator.
- JWB Evaluator will be scheduling individual trainings with each program.
10/29/21: All Provider staff, who have provided an Apricot360 Agency User Access form, will receive an individual email invitation, providing access to the system.
11/1/21: Provider staff will begin entering data into the APRICOT360 production site.
- Demographic and Household data from GEMS for any participants carrying over the FY will be uploaded into Apricot360 prior to 11/1/21.
- New participants starting on or after 10/1/21 will need to be entered into Apricot360.
- Services and Outcome data will not be uploaded into Apricot360. Services and Outcome data occurring on or after 10/1/21 will need to be entered into Apricot360. Services and Outcome data entered into GEMS, prior to the transition on 10/1/21, does not need to be re-entered into Apricot360.
JWB Contact Information
Pete Shaw, Software & Data Delivery Manager
Provider Support Information
JWB Provider Software Support | Email